Thursday, October 2, 2014

Wicker "Moses Basket" Crib Cover Patterns ...


In between making the wedding dress, I've been making up a basic pattern for the Wicker "Moses Basket" Crib Covers (original instructions to be found here). I've been asked for them many times & now finally I've finished it!

The basic set of 3 patterns (base, sides, cover) are suitable for a wicker crib (as above) with the following appx. measurements:


            Inner base sizes:          27" (68.5cm) x 13" (33cm)
            Height from base:        Sides - 11.25" (28.5cm)
                                                Raised head end - 16.5" (42cm)
                                                Lower foot end - 12.5" (31.7cm)

The patterns can be scaled up to full size using 1"/2.5cm grid paper & are available as a PDF document from my projects link, then clicking the Crib/Moses Basket: Basic Patterns. Here you will find it as: Crib Patterns.pdf.

2 comments:

  1. I love this crib how wonderful thankyou 😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this crib how wonderful thankyou 😆

    ReplyDelete